PRIDE Community Partners in Education
The Landrum PTO is excited to welcome you to the 2019-2020 school year at Landrum Middle School. I want to start by thanking all our current partners and welcoming you back to ourwonderful “Lion’s Den” community. We are also very excited to partner with other businesses in the community.
As we start the new school year, education continues to undergo budget cuts from federal and state levels; however, we continue our efforts to meet the needs of our students and Teachers. With the Partners in Education Program, our goal for the coming year is to raise $25,000. To further our support of the administration, teachers, staff, students and families of Landrum Middle School and we work very closely with our principal, Mr. Player, and the rest of the LMS administration team to purchase educational/curricula and school enhancement needs.
With the monies raised this year through Partners in Education, PTO membership, Landrum community events/fundraising and Landrum spirit wear, we will be funding the following needs for Landrum:
- Auditorium: Audio/Lighting/Visual Enhancements
- Licenses for Academic Software
- Supplement School Curricula for Classrooms
- Laptops/iPads for Classrooms
- Teacher Training
- Outdoor Enhancements on Campus
- Physical Education NeedsWe ask for your support this school year. With the number of students for the coming year, projected at 1200+ and families at 750+, our business partners will surely benefit from the exposure. You will find the levels of partnership opportunities detailed on the included pages. Again this year, we are working on several opportunities for our partners that allows for “title”sponsorships for select events. We will share these as and when we finalize the details.On behalf of the PTO and President Mel Intemann, our Principal Mr. Ryan Player, LMS staff and students, we greatly appreciate your support and look forward to a wonderful partnership this year. For more information, or to become a Community Partner with Landrum Middle school, please contact Kerry Shewchuk or Kaajal Riigisinghani for more details!
Community Partner in Education Co-Chairs